What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Support the hotfix.
- Optimize the interface UI for Settings.
- Add AIFF output format.
- Support the feature of "put system to sleep" after conversion.
- Support the Apple's M1 chip.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 Catalina and 11 Big Sur
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM: 256MB or higher RAM
- Other: iTunes 10 or later installed (The latest iTunes is recommended)
English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Filipino, French, Italian, Greek, German, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese and Chinese Traditional
Supported Input Formats
Apple Music, M4P, AAC (from iTunes Store), AAC, MP3, iTunes M4B, M4A music, AIFF, WAV, and Audible AA, AAX
Supported Output Formats
MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV
Watch Video Demo
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?