Spotify Music Converter is a well-designed audio converter for Mac users to convert Spotify songs or podcasts to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format. Please refer to the following guide on how to use the program to convert Spotify music.
Download and Install the latest version of Spotify Music Converter for Mac to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register Spotify Music Converter for Mac?
Launch Spotify Music Converter.
Launch the program, you can see a simple and concise interface. At the same time, Spotify will be opened automatically.
Click the "Key" icon on the upper-right corner and you will see the registration window as below.
Copy and paste the E-mail and product code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add a blank at the beginning or the end of the registration e-mail or product code.
How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac?
Run NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter on Mac.
Launch NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter on Mac. Spotify will be opened automatically. You will see the intuitive interface of Spotify Music Converter.
Drag songs or playlist from Spotify to NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter.
You can add Spotify audio files by copy&paste the Spotify URI link into the search box and click "+" button beside it. Or you can also drag&drop them to the add window.
Choose output format and set the parameters.
Click the Settings icon on the top-right corner to choose the output format. In "Convert" settings, you can choose output format (MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV), output quality (High 320kbps, Medium 256kbps, Low 126kbps). In the output settings, you could change the output folder as you prefer.
After the customization is done, click the "Convert" button to start the conversion. After conversion, you can find the converted audio files in Converted section on the left side.
Edit the Tags of the Music as Needs
The program retains the original quality of Spotify music and keeps all ID3 tags after conversion. And you can also edit all the important and useful meta information by clicking "Tools" >> "Edit Tag".
Convert Audio to MP3/M4A/AAC/WAV/OGG
Apart from Spotify music, NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter also supports to convert the normal music files to MP3/M4A/AAC/WAV/OGG format. Simply open the NoteBurner, click "Tools" >> "Format Converter", and then add the music from your computer to convert.
- How to register NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter?
- Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- Can I sort out the output audios by Artist > Album > Title?
- The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- How to submit feedback through NoteBurner program?
- Solutions to Error 1001, 1002 and 1004
- Convert Spotify Music to MP3
- Convert Spotify Music to AAC
- Convert Spotify Music to WAV
- Convert Spotify Music to FLAC
- Transfer Spotify Music to USB
- Sync Spotify Music to iPod
- Download Spotify as MP3
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify on MP3 Player
- Burn Spotify Music to CDs
- Sync Spotify Music to iPod Shuffle
- Spotify Music to iTunes Library
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader
- Extract MP3s from Spotify
- Record Spotify Music
- Hot Streaming Music Services
- Why We Love Spotify
The Most powerful iTunes video converter to convert iTunes videos to MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, etc.(Not support macOS 10.13 or later)
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook Converter and M4P to MP3 Converter. Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC with lossless quality kept.