What's new in version 1.2.1?
- Fix the bugs related to hardcode subtitles.
- Add the MKV output format.
- Optimize the download speed.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Check History version→
- Operating System: macOS 10.11~ macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Processor: 1G Hz processor or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM.
Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Catalan, Dutch, Danish, English, French, Filipino, German, Georgian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Ukrainian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB
- Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Set Songs from Apple Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Cancel Apple Music Membership
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
- Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Play Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader Review
- Spotify Music on Sonos
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- Spotify Free vs Premium vs Family
- Download Music from Spotify to Android Phones
- Save Spotify Playlist to External SD Card
- Listen to Spotify Offline with Spotify Free Account
- Stream Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie
- Cast iTunes Movies/TV Shows to Chromecast
- Play M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- Move iTunes Movies to External Hard Drive
- Use USB Flash Drive to Play DRM Protected iTunes Videos on TV
- Stream and Play iTunes Movie on Roku
- Remove iTunes DRM & Convert M4V to MP4
- Convert iTunes M4V Video for Playing in VLC Media Player
iTunes Audio Converter for Mac is a professional tool to convert iTunes audio files to MP3, WAV, FLAC & M4A format.
Professional Spotify Music Converter to convert any song, playlist, podcast or Radio from Spotify to plain MP3, WAV, FLAC or AAC.