What's new in Version 1.1.2?
- Fix the problem of no subtitles in some cases.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM.
Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Catalan, Dutch, Danish, English, French, Filipino, German, Georgian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Ukrainian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- Download Netflix Video to Computer
- Keep Netflix Videos Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Save Netflix Videos to USB Drive
- Download Netflix Videos as MP4
- Burn Netflix Video to DVD
- Save Netflix Video to PC
- Transfer Netflix Videos to Google Drive
- Watch Netflix Without An Internet Connection
- Watch Netflix on Phone Without the App
- Play Netflix Videos on VLC Media Player
- Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB
- Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Set Songs from Apple Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Cancel Apple Music Membership
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
- Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Play Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader Review
- Spotify Music on Sonos
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- Spotify Free vs Premium vs Family
- Download Music from Spotify to Android Phones
- Save Spotify Playlist to External SD Card
- Listen to Spotify Offline with Spotify Free Account
- Stream Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie
iTunes Audio Converter for Windows is a professional tool to convert iTunes audio files to MP3, WAV, FLAC & M4A format at 10X speed.
Professional Spotify Music Converter to convert any song, playlist, podcast or Radio from Spotify to plain MP3, WAV, FLAC or AAC.